2014 Call for Entry Now Open
The 51st East Lansing Art Festival is now accepting applications for the 2014 festival.
2014 Festival Dates
Discounted application rate is $25 through November 30, 2013.
On December 1, 2013 the application rate increases to $35.
Deadline to apply:
January 31, 2014
- ARTISTS: The ELAF is a juried festival which provides an exhibition and marketplace opportunity for artists who create original works of art. This festival is not open to buy/sell merchandise, manufactured items or food products. Artist representatives are not permitted. Apply online at www.zapplication.org between Sept. 1 and Jan. 31 each season.
- EMERGING ARTISTS: The ELAF Emerging Artist program encourages future art festival exhibitors by giving up-and-coming artists an opportunity to be awarded free space to exhibit among seasoned artists in a nationally renown top 100 fine art festival setting. Patrons of the arts can help support Emerging Artists with a donation to the Tim Knight for Artists Fund.
- SPONSORS: The ELAF is a non-profit event which must raise all the funds needed to produce this event each year. Artist application and booth fees underwrite the art exhibiton and marketplace. Corporate and Individual sponsors underwrite the free music and art activities programming at ELAF! We need your help to produce this fun and free community event! The ELAF offers many sponsorship and recognition opportunities with a great return on your investment in our community. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or donate online!
- PERFORMANCES: The ELAF music programming highlights local and regional talent featuring all genres of original and traditional music.
- CHILDREN'S ART ACTIVITIES: ELAF features hands-on and interactive activities encouraging artistic exploration for children of all ages!
- THE MATT EPLING CREATIVE ARTS COMPETITION: This art exhibition and competition was created in 2006 to provide a public venue for middle school artists to exhibit their original artwork and receive juried awards - including the popular People's Choice Award!
- FOOD COURT: The ELAF gives first priority to local and regional vendors serving unique or International cuisine. Vendors from previous years are given first right of refusal for their space each year so openings are very limited.
All interested Performers, Activities Presenters and Food Vendors must submit requests for consideration to the festival by email at email@example.com.